The Mudduino is a platform useful for robotics, rapid prototyping, and hardware develoment.
The board was designed as part of a larger summer project to design Autonomous Vehicles, a freshman engineering elective.
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- Compatible with Arduino programming tools
- Dual H-bridge for motor control
- Powered by either USB or RC car battery
- Built-in LEDs and speaker for instant interactivity
- Large prototyping space for semi-permanent expansion
- Primarily through-hole design (can be assembled by freshmen!)